Monday 12 April 2010

Blaaaah!

Yes I said Blah. Yesterday I posted a rather long comment on Derek Landy's blog and I really really think I was a little bit insane. I'm kinda depressed about the fact that Derek landy will read it think I'm obsessive and insane and that won't be fun :(

Well anyway JONAS is on television and it may be melting my brain just a little bit. Why does have he have pink fluffy slippers on and the pigeon of doom had gone! Good! Ok turning the channel over to.... Hannah Montana. I'd like a side of epic with that fail... Bummer... oh... sponge bob.... When Will my failures END!? I wonder if anyone has read my comment and noticed the epic fail-ness of it. I really really really want that book :L LOL gotta love it :) and no.. no I don't want insurance randomer on the phone I am fourteen and don't plan on dying for a while. I have nearly three hours of freedom before my parents, my older brother or younger sister get home :) good freedom is good. No I'm not sad, I just can't be bothered to get up due to depression of not having 'dark days OR entering the competiton.

Well this is as boring as doing nothing seeing as nobody reads it and that nobody cares about some randomer girl's ramblings about nothing.. do you? nah you don't.. Maybe if I was famous... can somebody make me famous... I can read write and my most favourite lesson better than any other is drama I love acting!! And why is a green thing with one eye talking and HOW is it possible to flood a gouse underwater!? ^_^

OK I've run out of things to say so I'm gonna love ya and leave ya ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment