Sunday 11 April 2010

Pigeon Of Doom

I wish I really knew how to do this but I don't sadly. I really want to enter the competition for skulduggery pleasant but the website's down for the UK and i'm soo annoyed that it won't work. I've been working for quite a bit on it now and I really tried hard on it and i quite like it and hope it's worthy but I'm soooo annoyed it won't work!!

I'm writing stories quite a lot and really enjoying it, and always have loved writing but I really love this story about people with cool powers and i love it. I'm currently saving up for the new 'dark days' book and will do ANYTHING to get that book... and to get the skulduggery pleasant site up and running so I can enter the competition, I know the chances of winning are like ten billion to one but more than anything i want this though, will that sway this at all? Yeah didn't think so.

I really want a magical leopluridon too but that didn't sway anything either and I really want skulduggery pleasant books too! :-) You have no idea how bored I am. Oh but i have met the elusive pigeon of doom and love referring to myself in the third person as it is rather fun :-) I don't know if the blog is too long, not long enough or just right.... Ah well meybe I'l get better at it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment