Tuesday 13 April 2010

BUMMER!!!

Ok it's quater past eleven and i just re-visited DL's blog and i may have been blocked or something because my rather sad, rather stalker-ish posts are gone, wilst this is a relief, I also think that my writing hero thinks I'm a complete weirdo... I am but I'm not a stalker weirdo, I'm just a fourteen year old who loves the skulduggery pleasant books more than anything and this depresses me that my hero thinks I'm a nutjob, I'm insane in my cool own way but other than that I'm relatively normal and also a little bit depressed :/

Well on a happy note the website's STILL broken :( wait... no... that's not a happy note :/ Well i must think of something happy :) OH yeah I have had a brain wave for 'Immortal Hearts' That's my book by the way :) Anyway that wasn't the happy not this is --> I LIKE HONEY CHEERIOS!! YAY! yummy!

I am drawing dragons for my art GCSE and they're looking OK I think... emphasis on THINK! Anyway why does everyone rant about how awesome facebook is but it's kinda boring there isn't a lot to do and I've hit a wall with my Immortal Hearts :/ bummer. Oh well at least my ultimate writing hero thinks I'm a stalker :)

kk ByE thEn

No comments:

Post a Comment